Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to the most incredible Pops in the World!!!!



I still can't believe it's your 75th Birthday!!! Remember when we where just a tiny family??


There are soo many memories that I will always hold dear in my heart. You have been there for me always and believed in me more then I ever did. 

You where always ready to help jump in when I was a young'in....



Taught me the great ethics of hard work.....


Encouraged me to always follow my dreams....



Always encouraged me to be myself.....no matter what the neighbors thought!



Taught me to always keep up on the news of the world at an early age.....



and you have always been an incredible example for all who know you.......


Soo much so that I always WANT to show you off......


And no matter what I will always hold you tight and never let go!!!!!



Hope you have an incredible 75th year; you are the blessing that nothing could replace or come close to!!! I love you with all my heart!!! 
Love you,
PD & Osito and Artie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment