Friday, August 31, 2012


Dearest Craig,
 
You may be my little brother but I have always thought of you with the highest regard and admiration.  To be more specific, the interest and kindness you have always shown to me and my family and wanting to know all about them... and you do this for everyone.  Your positive and upbeat attitude spreads and lifts those around you as you help solve problems. I have often wished that my Dr's. were more like you! Above all, I feel His spirit of goodness in you.
 
Well, I also have memories of taking you for a walk in the baby carriage on Harvard Ave. And then there were all of our happy memories of going to Bear Lake and up Emigration Canyon and well, just wonderful times spent together as a family. Now Craig, I am trying to think of something that you did wrong but...I Just Can't!!!  Must be age has blocked it out!
 
Well, we wish with all our hearts that you have a wonderful Birthday and great year ahead. Thinking of you....
 
                                                                   Much love   Jean & Keith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment